Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm back!!!

Gosh, it's been a while since I have posted!! I'm not sure what happened....just been busy, busy, busy!! I will try harder to keep the blog updated!! Here's a quick update on the last 5 months.

*Caden turned one on June 8th!! I can't believe how fast the past year has gone by! We had a frog themed birthday party for him and had a wonderful time celebrating with great friends and family.
*Mia had her first dance recital and did great! There is just something about watching ten 2 year olds in tutu's that is just too darn cute!!
*Colton earned his yellow belt in Kung Fu in July. He was so excited! He also attended his first Kung Fu tournament in August and placed 2nd in sparring and 1st in short forms. He had a great time! The best part for him was when he got to meet the Grandmaster, who signed his Kung Fu top and took his picture with him.
*The kids and I made 2 trips up to Grandpa's and spent our days lounging in his pool! Fun, fun, fun!!

Okay, well that was a real quick update. We had a fun summer and now we are busy with fall activities and homeschooling. There's never a dull or quiet moment at our house!! I'll get some pictures posted tonight!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

scooter. put some more info up. Pics too. If need be, check out picassaweb.google.com. Its a killer place to host photos