Monday, March 10, 2008

UTAH - here I come!!!

Three weeks ago I told my wonderful hubby that I was feeling a little homesick and was really missing my brothers. I told him I wanted to go visit them in Utah. He didn't even hesitate. He said "Okay. When do you want to go?" He was so supportive and offered to take some time off work so he could stay home with the kids. I am taking the baby (of course) and also decided to take Mia with me. And we are leaving tomorrow!!!!!! I am so excited!! I have a new nephew who will be getting blessed while I am there. My cousin and his wife also just had a baby girl. I can't wait to see everyone. Mia is so excited, too. It has been a while since she has seen her cousins. Kyle will be staying home with Colton and Caden. As Colton says, they will be having a "Man Week". Kyle is planning some fun things for the boys. We will be gone for 8 days!! I will be taking lots of pictures and will post a bunch when I get back!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Can't wait to hear ALL about it :)