Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catching up...

Once again, I've gotten behind in my blogging!! I thought that I would have some time to myself when school started, but we have been busier than ever! I don't know where the days go, but it seems like by the time I get home from taking them to school, do a little cleaning, play with Caden and Mason, lunch time, nap time, more playing....then it's off to go pick up the kids from school!! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the day goes by fast. I am always so anxious to go pick up Colton and Mia, to hear all about their day, and to spend some time with them.
Here are some pictures of the kids!
Don't you just wanna squeeze him??!

Taking a break from dancing around the living room (to my Mamma Mia soundtrack) to pose for the camera!

Mason adores his biggest brother!!

No comments: