I am so proud of Colton!! He decided that he wanted to run for 4th grade Student Council Representative this year. He filled out the application, wrote a one minute speech and I wrote a letter of recommendation. Well, today was the big day!! They gave their speeches today and when I picked him up from school, he came running to me to tell me that he won!!!! He is so excited. And we are so proud....not because he won, but because he tried. He put a lot of thought into his speech, practiced it in front of us several times and really gave it his best. He is a great kid and we are so proud of him!! Way to go, Colton!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow!!! Congrats, Colton! That's so awesome! Tell him were all very impressed and proud of his courage!
YEAH! Congrats Colton, what an accomplishment. : )
WOOHOO!! I couldn't have done that at his age, Colton, you ROCK!! :)
That's awesome. What a great kid.
He's a born leader! What a neat kid.
Post a Comment