Thursday, February 19, 2009

Big news!

If I have learned anything in my life, it's that things don't always go according to my plan. I remember calling my mom, in tears, when I found out I was pregnant with Colton and telling her that this wasn't part of my plan!! Her brilliant response "This may not be part of your plan, but it is part of Heavenly Father's plan." Throughout my life that has happened many times - circumstances (some totally beyond my control) where I had to have complete faith in Heavenly Father and in His plan. Well.....we have found ourselves in that very situation right now! We are pregnant!! Yep, you read that correctly - we are pregnant. Baby #5. We are truly humbled with the latest blessing that Heavenly Father has surprised us with and are excited to see how His plan for our family plays out.
We did have a brief period of shock, but are now thrilled to announce the upcoming arrival of the FINAL member of the Koepp family!!! I am 14 1/2 weeks along (finally starting to get over the yucky morning sickness - or rather all day sickness). We are due in August.
Thanks for all the love and support we have received.

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you, what a blessing. Elena had a surprise #5 and she sure makes the family complete. Keep us posted, I'm so glad you are feeling better. What fun news!

Muggle Mom said...

how exciting!!! that is great briana!

meredith said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Ralina said...

I am so excited for you. I keep wondering if we will have anymore, but Spencer is very sure we are not and we are done. I am glad you are starting to feel better.