Mason loves his baby brother. Having said that, he is also having a hard time adjusting to his new place in the family. I'm sure part of it is that he is almost 2 years old (gotta love those 2 year old tantrums!!) and he hasn't been getting enough sleep (he's been climbing out of the crib - so getting him to sleep takes us on average of 2 hours every night....NOT FUN!!!!). He loves to be near the baby and always wants to touch him (usually his face...preferably, his eye!). He is always really sweet with Micah.....he even likes to *share* with him. The other day, I fished a honeycomb (cereal) out of the Micah's mouth. Mason was trying to share his snack with the baby!!
This is too funny!! The other day I found Mason sitting in the infant carseat, bundled up under a blanket. Sometimes I think he wishes he was the baby again!!
1 comment:
Oh sweet boy!! He looks soooo cute as a big brother!!
Post a Comment