Friday, October 30, 2009

2 months

I can hardly believe my baby is 2 months old. He is already growing up way too fast. He is a big boy! His 2 month stats are:

14 pounds (95%)

24 inches (90%)

Micah has brought us so much joy!! He is the best baby!! Our first 4 were difficult - reflux, fistulas, NICU....so it's been nice to have a relatively easy baby. He is smiling and cooing, which I love!! He has the biggest, brightest eyes and a beautiful smile, not to mention the yummiest cheeks!! You can't help but smile when he smiles at you. The kids adore him and I love watching them *interact* with him. He is such a sweet little guy and we are cherishing every moment with him!!


Yummy cheeks!!



love that face!


So big!!



2 comments:

The WoodLand School said...

Micah is just edible!!!

Ralina said...

He is so cute!