You will never guess what I am doing this weekend.
*drum roll*...........................
I am going away!! By myself!!! Without the kids!!!! For you to fully understand what a big deal this is, you must read on. I have been a mom for almost 12 years. And for the last 7 1/2 years, I have been pretty much continuosly nursing and/or pregnant. I absolutely adore my kids, but have kind of put taking care of myself on the back burner since becoming a mom. I know it seems hard to believe, but I have not had a night to myself (an overnight) since Colton was born! I have taken a few trips to Utah to visit family, but I have always taken at least one kiddo with me. So, for the FIRST time in almost 12 years, I am going to have a night completely to myself!!! Actually, I am going to have an entire weekend to myself!! I am so excited!! It is definitely something that is long overdue!!
I am not going completely alone. My dear friend, Tristan, is going with me. She is also in need of a weekend away and we are both so excited....we can hardly contain ourselves!!! We have been counting down the hours!! I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend of reading, chatting, eating, scrapbooking, eating, sleeping, eating.....you get the idea!
So, in less than 24 hours, I will be here...
Hyatt Resort Los Pines
I know I will miss Kyle and the kids, but I am really looking forward to some time to myself!!


2 comments:
Hope you have a GREAT time this weekend...you definitely deserve it!
Good for you!!! You totally deserve it and will come back so rejuvenated! Yeah for a ladies weekend!!!
Post a Comment