After nearly 5 years, I finally have my girly room!! I have always wanted Mia to have a girly room, but since we used the same gender neutral crib bedding for all the kids, the colors were always red and blue. And until we move in to a bigger house, she is sharing a room with Caden. Well, a good friend of ours gave Mia a whole bedroom set and while we were getting ready to set up all the new furniture, I decided to paint her room!! I painted the chair rail a pretty sage green and below it is pink. Mia LOVES it!!!! We found her a pretty quilt and got Caden a light blue and sage green quilt to coordinate. Luckily, Caden is young and doesn't really care what color the walls are!! The room really looks great!! Kyle just hung up some curtains, so I'll have to take more pictures and post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment