Mason is a climber. My other kids would climb things, but not like Mason does. Mason climbs anything and everything. He looks for things to climb. He looks for ways to climb things. He moves chairs around so he can climb things.
Here is a small glimpse of what I deal with on a daily basis - many, many, many times a day. :)
Scoot the chair out and start climbing.
Check to see if anyone is noticing.
Work my way up onto the table.
I did it!!!!!
There have been times where I have turned around to see him walking around on the kitchen table! He is THAT fast!!! Makes me a wreck!! He also LOVES to climb up the bunkbed ladder. Yep, we can't let him out of our sight!!
1 comment:
Yeah, soooo familiar to me!!
But how cute is that proud face?? :)
Post a Comment