Saturday, November 08, 2008

Thoughts from Mia...

The other night, Mia and I were reading stories together and she said she had a question for me.

Mia: "Mom, I have a question for you."
Me: "What is it?"
Mia: "It's a hard question. You probably won't know the answer."
Me: "Well, what is the question?"
Mia: "Who made God? And who made the thing that made God? And who made the thing that made the thing that made God? And who made the thing that made the thing that made the thing that made God? And who made the thing that made the thing that made the thing that made the thing that made God?"

I have to admit, she stumped me a little. I guess I wasn't expecting such deep thinking from a 5 year old!!

1 comment:

Barlow Fam said...

Yeah, glad that question hasn't come my way!