It has taken me so long to get my act together after our trip to Utah! We had a great time and the kids are already missing their cousins! We split our time between my brothers homes and it was wonderful to be able to spend quality time with them and their families. My little brother, Robbie, was there with his 3 year old daughter. I have the best brothers in the world!! :) My dad was there, too. So, for the first time in a long time, my whole family was together!! Two of Robbie's kids weren't able to come, but all in all we had 13 of my dad's grandkids there. It was fabulous!!! I took a ton of pictures, so it will probably take me a few posts to highlight my favorite ones!!
Well, to make a long story short, we missed our original flight to Utah(long lines at the airport - didn't make it through security in time!) and didn't end up flying out until the following evening. So, we got in to Utah at 11:15pm!! The kids did great. They really did. I got a lot of compliments on how well-behaved they were. On our second flight (from Denver), all the kids except Colton fell asleep. Boy was that a great flight!! :)
Here are the little boys during our layover in Denver.
Mia watching the planes!
Mercedes and Mia - all dolled up! We had family pictures done while we were there, so all the girls had their hair done. Mia LOVED it!!!
Princess Mercedes (My little brother, Robbie's, daughter)
Princess Mia - puckering up for a kiss!
Kyle had a great time playing ping pong! He also played a few games of *pong* - which is a game my cousins made up - involving running around the ping pong table and if you miss the ball, you get pelted in the back with it. I don't quite know all the *rules*, but thankfully Kyle only participated in it that one time. After that I put my foot down!! Definitely one of the craziest *games* I have ever witnessed!!
My smart boy, Caden, would much rather play pool!!
Colton and Alex - they made a fort in the tree
Mia and Max
Mason, Mia and Max (Mason loved climbing on all the baby stuff!)
Kami and Mason
My brother, Mark, and his wife Janette treated all of us to a wonderful dinner at a 5 star restaurant. The food was amazing! It was so nice to have an evening with just the adults!
Caden and Isabelle were best buddies. They played so well together and were inseperable. Caden calls her "Dizzy". So cute!
2 comments:
Great pictures! I'm glad you guys had such a nice trip! :-)
I want a copy of all your cute pictures. There are so many cute ones. We also miss you guys already. We had a great time with everyone here. Love you guys take care Nettie
Post a Comment