The kids have been out of school for Spring Break this week. Kyle was originally supposed to be off, too, but some unexpected things came up at work and he wasn't able to hang out with us. :( So, our plans for the week changed, changed again, and then changed yet again. And thanks to some car trouble, we spent 2 days stuck at home without a car ($600 later, all is well). Needless to say, our spring break hasn't quite gone as planned. Today I decided that we had to do something fun!!! The kids have been wanting to go to the zoo, so we drove to Waco and went to the Cameron Park Zoo. I knew it would be crowded and since Kyle couldn't go, we brought along our babysitters!! The extra sets of hands was wonderful!! The kids had a great time! Well, I don't know about Mason. He woke up this morning with a yucky nose and a cough - so he wasn't exactly himself today. He was pretty fussy and tired and wasn't that into the animals.
It was nearly impossible to get a picture of all 4 kids together! Colton squints whenever he is in the light, Mason wasn't looking, Caden didn't want to look, and Mia....well, she's always up for having her picture taken.
Okay, I had to post this picture! This was taken in March of 2007 - I was pregnant with Mason at the time, so it's just 3 of the kids. Same teepee's though!! It's amazing how much they've grown!
These are our babysitters, Mitzi and Erica. They are sisters and are the best babysitters in the world! Really, they are!! Kyle and I never went on dates until we found them! They are amazing girls and have really become part of our family. My kids ADORE them! Mitzi is getting ready to graduate and leave us for college. We are so sad, but glad that we will still have Erica for a few more years!!
One of our favorites....the jaguar! He was asleep with his paw up against the glass. Caden just sat there with his hand up against the paw. So cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment