The Kindergartners at Mia's school had a rodeo!! We didn't have a lot of cowgirl clothes, so Mia wore Caden's cowboy boots and I made her a belt and hairbow from bandana fabric. The rodeo started off with all the kids riding through the school on their *horses* (they had made stick horses). Then the Kindergartners performed some Texas songs that they had learned. It was priceless. Then we went from room to room (it was supposed to be outside, but the weather was yucky) participating in all sorts of events - everything from cow pattie tossing to bronco riding and wheelbarrow races. The rodeo ended with a picnic lunch with our little cowboys and cowgirls. My friend watched my little boys so I was able to enjoy spending the morning with just me and Mia. It was wonderful!
Our little cowgirl
Mia waiting to perform the songs - I love how she has her thunbs in her pockets!!
Mia with two of her best school buddies
Mia and her teacher - we just LOVE her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment