Monday, March 22, 2010

Utah

As a surprise to my dad for his 70th birthday, my brothers got together and flew my dad and I (and Micah, of course) to Utah!! My dad was able to spend his birthday with all of his kids and with most of his grandkids. My dad and I were able to finally meet my new sister-in-law, Robbie's wife, Ashley! It was also the first time that my family was meeting baby Micah! We had such a wonderful time! It was a quick visit (4 days) and it went by way too fast. I am so glad we were able to go and can't wait to see everyone again (maybe Christmas time!!).


My brother, Mark, his wife, Janette and their youngest, Christian




My brother, Mike, and baby Micah



My brother, Mark, with baby Micah


Me and my *little* brother, Robbie


Robbie snuggling with Micah




The whole crew out to eat to celebrate my dad's birthday.


Robbie and Ashley

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am so glad you got to go! That pic of you and Robbie is priceless!