Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Birthday Boy

Today is Kyle's birthday....the big *38*!!! I am such a lucky woman to have him in my life. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about him. Not only is he incredibly talented, but he is an amazing dad. I love watching him with the kids. You can see in his eyes just how much he loves each and every one of them (and lets face it, there are a lot of them!!!) He is so patient with them and wants nothing more than to spend all his free time with his family. He is a wonderful husband and my absolute best friend. He's the one who will make a quick run back home (after leaving for work) just to bring me a soda, when he knows I'm having a hard morning. It doesn't matter what time of night it is, if I have a craving for something (soda, Sonic Blast, twizzlers) he will go and get it. He is so good about letting me have my *girls night out* with friends...as often as I need them. He lets me sleep in on the weekends....BOTH Saturday and Sunday. Just last night on his way home from work, I was talking to him on the phone and telling him what a crazy busy day we had and how I hadn't been home long enough to do ANYTHING - and the condition of the house was driving me crazy (and I had a horrible headache and just didn't feel good). So, what did he do? He got home, helped get the kids bathed and in bed, and went straight to cleaning the house. I know he was tired, but he did it anyway. That's just the kind of man he is! He is the best!!
Happy birthday, hon!! I love you!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! He IS an amazing guy!!!

Lexy said...

Aww, what a good hubby. You're all so lucky to have him. Happy birthday, Kyle!