Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mia!!

I can't believe my little girl is 5 years old today!! Five seems so big to me and I have been slightly in denial about today. They really do grow up so fast. She is so much fun and our family just wouldn't be the same without her. Yes, we do get our fair share of drama (okay...maybe a little more than our fair share!!), but I wouldn't change a thing. She has such a sweet personality and always knows how to make us smile. No matter how old she gets, she'll always be our little girl!!


Good morning, birthday girl!! We woke Mia up this morning by pouncing on her bed and singing happy birthday! (Yep, she slept in a dance leotard last night!!)


We had her favorite donuts for breakfast.....with sprinkles!!!



And here she is hammin' it up for the camera.

Happy birthday, Mia! We love you!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I LOVE those last 2 pics!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

Ralina said...

Those pictures of Mia are darling. She looks like such a sweet girl and I can't wait until we get our little girl. I hope she had a great birthday!