Friday, August 08, 2008

Books and Movies

I just finished Stephenie Meyer's newest book, Breaking Dawn, and I LOVED it!!!! I loved the first 3 books, too, but I think this is one of my favorites. I think she is an amazing writer. You can't read her books and not fall in love with the characters. I also loved The Host. It took me several chapters to get in to that book, but then I couldn't put it down. I loved Wanda's character!!
Another one of my newest favorites is the movie Mama Mia! My friend, Jennifer, and I saw it together and loved it. Going in to it, neither one of us thought we would like it as much as we did. But we loved it and went together and saw it a second time!! :) I have read a lot of reviews about the movie and yes, there were some cheesy parts, but it was such a fun movie! I loved the music and dancing. Our hubbies think we're crazy, but we may even see it a third time! :) One of my favorite parts was the *Dancing Queen* scene. Jennifer and I get together to scrap book once a week and have been driving her son crazy listening to and singing songs from the movie. I ordered the movie soundtrack for us and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Kyle and the kids are sick and tired of ABBA. Either that, or they'll be singing along! Hmmm....maybe I should drag Kyle to see it!

1 comment:

Muggle Mom said...

i, too, love stephenie meyer! i'm so twilight obsessed, it's crazy! and i loved to host too. it does take awhile to get into it, but once you do, it's great. :)