Friday, August 29, 2008

School days

We made it through the first week of school!! Colton and Mia seem to be enjoying it and I am really liking their teachers. I still miss them like crazy when they are gone....and still find myself crying after I leave them at school each morning. Caden is adjusting to them being gone all day. He and I have become great buddies. In fact, when he woke up this morning, he came in to my room and curled up in the bed beside me. Kyle and the rest of the kids were up watching cartoons, but Caden stayed with me until I got up. Such a sweet boy!
Here are some pictures from last week.
All ready for school!
Caden wanted to be in the picture, too. Don't you just love his bed-head!!






3 comments:

Christina said...

Great pics!! Survive we did...how many more weeks till Christmas break???

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun life you're living! Your kids get cuter by the day. I LOVE the pictures. : )

Cristy said...

CUTE kids . . . I especially love Mia's knee socks! oh to have a girl . . . :) glad you survived it. -Cristy