My dad took Kyle and Colton on a little weekend fishing trip down in Rockport. They used a fishing guide and did a split fishing day - they fished for 4 or 5 hours in the morning, came in and took a break and then went back out for another 4 or 5 hours at night. They caught more during the night fishing, but of all they caught, only 4 or 5 fish were keepers. I know they would have liked to catch more, but they still had a great time!! Colton LOVED it and can't wait to go back. I wasn't quite sure how he would do, but Kyle said he was such a trooper and was baiting his own hook and casting all on his own in no time. I have a feeling there will be a lot of fishing gear requests on his birthday and Christmas list!!
Colton's first catch!


No comments:
Post a Comment