Thursday, July 02, 2009

Kinder Graduation

I'm a little late on this post, but I'm trying to catch up on what I've missed! Mia graduated from Kindergarten on June 5th. They had a really cute ceremony where the kids got to walk across the stage and receive a little *diploma*. The kindergarteners also performed a song for the parents which, of course, made me cry. They did the song in sign language while they were singing. It was so sweet. I can't believe the year is already over. It seems like just yesterday I was crying when I took her to her first day of school.



Mia walking in with her class. Isn't she the cutest!!?



Mia and her class getting ready to start the song.



Mia receiving her *diploma*.



Mia and Kyle

He gave her those flowers after the graduation and she carried them with her all day!!




Mia and her teacher, Mrs. Muto

We had a great year and absolutely loved her teacher! We are really going to miss her!

No comments: