Here are the kids on the first day of school. Since I missed open house (Kyle took the kids because I was still in the hospital), I got to take them and walk them in for their first day. They were both pretty excited....well, at least Mia was! Colton didn't want me to walk him to his class but Mia insisted on it. It was hard for me to leave her....of course, I'm sure my postpartum hormones didn't help any. They had a good first day. Mia seems to like her new teacher. Colton has a new teacher that unfortunately isn't here yet (she just moved here and is still getting settled) so they have a sub for the first week. This was a sudden change (he found out that he was being switched to the new teacher on the first day - I was not a happy camper), and we are anxious to meet his actual teacher - hopefully next week.
Colton and Mia
Mia - First Grade
Colton - Fifth Grade
1 comment:
Too cute. Hope Colton LOVES his new teacher. :)
Post a Comment