Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*Little Mommy*

All of my kids love to hold baby Micah. They are all so good with him and so gentle (well, Mason is most of the time!!). But there is just something so sweet about the way Mia holds and loves on him. Not that the boys aren't sweet when they hold him, but it is just amazing how *maternal* Mia is. She is such a *little mommy*. I love to watch her as she snuggles him, tries to reposition him when he starts to fuss, and just the overall way she talks and acts with him. I know some of it she gets from watching me but the rest is just her! Maybe the novelty of a new baby brother will wear off, but for now I am loving just how much she wants to hold and snuggle our baby.

And here are some cute pictures from the last few days.

I love the way Micah is laying in this picture. He has that "here we go again" look! :)


I just can't get enough of him!!!!!


3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

He is beautiful, and yes, enjoy those "last" moments. They go way too fast.

Ralina said...

I love the pictures with the kids holding him. They are precious.

Ralina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.