Last week, we had tickets to take the big kids to see Disney on Ice. I was just going to take Colton, Mia, and Caden and was really looking forward to it. The day of the show, I had the CRAZIEST day ever and by the time Kyle got home from work, all I wanted to do was be alone!! So, being the great dad that he is, Kyle offered to take the kids so that I could enjoy a quiet evening at home. He and the kids had a wonderful time and loved the show!! I put Micah and Mason to bed at 7:15pm and enjoyed 2 hours in a quiet house!!
I told him to make sure and get a picture of the kids in front of something that said Disney on Ice. So, here they are in front of the popcorn machine!! :) He called me from the show to tell me how ridiculously expensive all the stuff was. The cheapest thing was ten dollars!!! Seriously!! Ten dollars for a bag of cotton candy....or a bag of popcorn!! Crazy!!
Here are just a few pictures from the show. They saw Little Mermaid, Cars, Lion King, and Tinkerbelle. They really had a great time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment