Saturday, April 24, 2010

Random

It's no surprise that I am behind on blogging again. I'll never catch up on all the posts I had planned on doing, but here are some random pictures from the last month or so.

Miss Mia - love those big brown eyes!



love sleeping baby pictures - so sweet

Micah is pulling up on everything!!

love this face


Mason and Micah swinging (notice the little bruise on Micah's face....he had a run in with the furniture!!)

Colton and his DS. He is only allowed to play on the weekends, so when Friday night comes, this is usually how he can be found.


Me and all my kiddos at the Waco Zoo

Mia and Caden

Colton, Mia, Mason and Caden (I love how he's posing with his hand under his chin!!)

1 comment:

Cristy said...

Great pics Bri! Can't wait to see Kyle and Colton this month! Wish we could see the rest of you guys too. :) xoxoxoxo Cristy