Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School Party!!!

Well, I'm a little behind in my blogging! Last Wednesday, the kids and I had a back to school party! We invited some of our friends and had a great time playing, eating pizza and enjoying some cute cupcakes that I made. In between chasing around kiddos, I loved being able to visit with good friends! Mason was pretty cranky so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to, but I was able to get a few. I didn't realize until after everyone had gone that I didn't get a picture of most of the kids that were here! I'll have to do better about that next year! :)
Back to school goodies!!
Mia and her best friend, Keely
Colton, Caden, Duncan and Colin hanging out!

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

You are way too cute. Glad you survived your first day. : (

Barlow Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Bri, you are such a good mom! What a great idea to have a back to school party. Gosh, where do you get the energy? I want to take what you're taking . . (haha) - Cristy