Well, I'm getting behind in my blogging! We got back last weekend. We had a great time at my dad's house, but it was good to be back home. Kyle really missed us - and of course, we missed him, too!! We ended up coming home several days earlier than we had planned, but I am glad we did because the night after we got home, Kyle ended up having to take Caden to the ER with really bad croup. Poor little guy could hardly breathe! Since then, Mia has gotten it (but not nearly as bad) and today I am taking Mason to the doctor because he has it. We have had some really long nights!!
Here are some pictures from the rest of our Oklahoma trip.
My dad and the kids at the Incredible Pizza Company.
Here they are at the Oklahoma City Zoo.
I love this picture of Mason. He was just kickin' back in the stroller!!
Mia ran ahead of us to see this animal and then shouted really loud "Mom, it has a zebra butt!!"
Mason was so tired after a long day at the zoo.
We went to the Oklahoma City Science Museum. We had a great time there. Unfortunately, my camera batteries died so I didn't get a ton of pictures.
They had a great kids area and Mason loved being able to crawl around and play. He is such a smiley little guy. I could just eat him up!!!!!!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a great trip. Did you know we have an Increadible Pizza now? It's pretty fun.
OK, that zebra butt is too funny!
Post a Comment