Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~ 6 days old ~

Here is Micah at 6 days old. Where does the time go?? I know he is still REALLY little, but I find myself feeling sad when I think about how "this is the last time I will be snuggling a 6 day old baby (or just fill in the blank - 3 day old baby, 5 day old baby, etc.). At night when I get him to sleep, Kyle will suggest that I try and lay him down. I just can't do it!!! I love snuggling him and I know all too well just how fast this time will fly by.
At 6 days old, we took Micah to the doctor for a check up. He surprised us all when he was weighed. Not only has he already met his birth weight....but he surpassed it!!! He weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz!!! The nurses were joking about how I must have cream for milk!



1 comment:

janette said...

Ok, I am on my way to get some kisses. He is so cute. I know what you mean by this is the last of babys. We are going though that right know with Christian. I am enjoying everything, even when he still gets up 2 or 3 times a night. Mark thinks I am crazy. I hope to see you guys soon.