Saturday, August 22, 2009

Coming Home!!

Here are some pictures taken before we came home from the hospital. The kids were all SO excited that baby Micah was coming home!
Sweet baby face



All bundled up to come home!


Oh, so sweet. I could just eat him up!!

Caden finally decided that maybe the new baby was as neat as Lexy's dog!

Mia just adores Micah. And I just have to add....she fixed her own hair! :)


I love this picture! Look at those profiles!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh those kids could not look more proud!!!! Can't wait to snuggle your darling little man again!! Hope he is sleeping okay for you! Hugs!

Cristy said...

I just teared up looking at all your pictures of your sweet kids loving on their new little brother. I miss you guys a lot and wish I could be there to support you through this. What a happy time though! We love you guys so much and are so happy for you!!!