Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby boy

I just realized that I hadn't done a blog post with our exciting news about the baby. We found out a few weeks ago that we are going to have another baby boy!!! Kyle was pretty surprised...he was convinced it was going to be a girl. I, on the other hand, just had a feeling all along that it was another boy. And I was right!!! We would have loved having another girl, but are excited about the idea of a house full of (mostly) boys! I was really worried about Mia's reaction. Up until 2 days before the ultrasound, she had her heart set on a baby sister. Then, just 2 days before we found out, she said "It's a boy." I was surprised and asked her if she was okay with that and she said "Yeah. I've been doing some thinking and I really just want a girl puppy." She was thrilled to find out the baby was a boy. I don't think the kids cared about the gender, one way or another. They just can't wait for the baby to arrive!!!
And for the record, no...Mia will not be getting a girl puppy (at least not for a while!!).
So, that's our exciting news!! Now we just need to think of a name! It's going to be tough.....we never thought we'd have to name 4 boys!! We're just about out of names we love!!

1 comment:

Ralina said...

I am so excited for you guys. Another boy, what are the odds on that one. Mia will sure have lots of brothers to protect her being right in the middle of all of them. Congrats and I'm excited to hear the news of the arrival.