Mia is our little *artist*. She loves anything and everything artsy and craftsy. So, instead of having a big party with her friends, she decided to take her two favorite friends to The Ceramic Lodge to paint! Kyle stayed home with the boys and I got to spend some time with Mia and her friends, Keely and Cypris. We had such a wonderful time! The girls got to pick a piece of ceramics to paint. Mia and Keely both picked unicorns and Cypris picked a cute little mug. I got join in on the fun, too, and painted a handprint plate for Mia's 6th birthday. The girls had so much fun! They were very in to the painting and really took their time. I was very impressed! After we painted, we went to Fuddruckers to eat. The girls were so cute and giggly the whole time! Then we went to Baskin Robins for ice cream. The girls had a wonderful time and I am so glad I got to spend time with Mia and her sweet friends.
Keely with her unicorn
I have a lot more pictures, but blogger isn't cooperating with me today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment