Thursday, April 16, 2009

Six Years Ago.....

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 years old today!! The time has gone by way too fast. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Mia. Kyle and I had wanted another child so badly. Unfortunately, we had two miscarriages - back to back - one at 9 weeks and one right at the end of the first trimester. I remember being so heartbroken and wondering if we would ever have another baby (of course, that seems so funny now that we are expecting #5!!!) When I got pregnant with Mia, I was a nervous wreck - constantly worried that something was going to go wrong. I rented a heartbeat doppler and made many non-scheduled visits to my OB just so she could reassure me that everything was okay. The pregnancy went well and Mia entered this world on April 17th, at 10:06pm - weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 20 inches long. She was the most beautiful baby girl I had ever seen!! She has been a joy in our home ever since. Our home would not be the same without her smile, her laugh, her drama, her snuggles and her sweet personality.
4 days old 4 months old
0ne year old

2 years old

3 years old
4 years old

5 years old
Happy birthday to our sweet little *kinny-kinny*. We love you so much!!

No comments: