Thursday, April 16, 2009

More San Antonio Pictures!!

Here are some more pictures from our weekend in San Antonio.
The kids loved the Children's Museum. One of their favorite parts was downstairs where there was an HEB set up and they got to grocery shop and then pretend to be the cashier and scan in their groceries. Caden, Mia and Mason did this over and over and over and over again!!!












We went and visited our family gravesites. We went to visit where Kyle's dad and grandparents are buried. We also went to where my sister, Vanessa, and my mom are buried. Being there sure brought back a flood of memories. The kids enjoy going...it always leads to great conversations about that person's life and fun stories about them. Yet at the same time, it just about rips my heart out every time. I'm sure the preggo hormones didn't help!! Not a day goes by that I don't think of them and miss them like crazy.



We had a great time at the Rainforest Cafe! The kids loved the seeing all the animals *come alive*. It was very entertaining! The kids favorite was the volcano dessert....and it didn't take long for us to devour it!!



Here are some pictures we took while walking along the Riverwalk.

We had a great time and I'm already wanting to take another mini-vacation!! It was so nice to be away from home, computers, phones, work....and just enjoy our family.

1 comment:

Barlow Fam said...

Looks like you had a wonderful mini vacation, I just wish it had been longer so I could have stolen you away for a bit. Guess you just need to come back! :)