Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Still Preggo!!

37 weeks pregnant
My babies, loving on my belly!

Just a little update on us...

Yep, I'm still preggo. I technically have 6 days before my due date, but the little man is measuring pretty big and I am beyond ready to not be pregnant anymore. I don't think I was ever this miserable with my other pregnancies...but maybe I have just blocked it out!! I am hoping he comes on his own sometime within the next 6 days, otherwise we will most likely be inducing sometime the middle of next week. I hate the thought of being induced (pitocin + no epidural = NOT a good combination), but I went a week overdue with Caden and that was not an easy delivery and he ended up being over 9 pounds. So, we'll see!! We are all so anxious to meet our littlest little man!!

Other than that, we have just been trying to enjoy what is left of summer vacation. I can't believe school starts in less than 2 weeks. I am not ready for my kids to go back. I have loved having them home!! They are JUST NOW starting to sleep in a little - and it's pretty much time to start setting the alarms again. Caden and Mia have become somewhat inseparable this summer. They play together for hours and hours every day. I don't know what Caden is going to do when Mia goes back to school.

We finally moved Mason out of our room. I was joking with Kyle, telling him that we might actually be able to enjoy a whole week of NOT having a child in our room....for the first time in 6 years!!! Seriously!!! It is so weird to not have the crib in our room right now. I have the pack and play set up for the baby (although, he will most likely be snuggled between Kyle and I!!), but we are going to leave Mason in the crib at least until he turns 2. But I'm not complaining! I know all too well just how fast this time goes by.

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

What beautiful pictures. I know the time will come for this sweet little guy to meet you. It sure does take forever though. :) Good luck, I'll be thinking about you.

Janette said...

I love that picture of your belly. You really look good. I am so exited to see what this new one looks like. Hope all goes well. love you guys tons. Nettie

Ralina said...

These pictures are darling. Love them!