Tuesday, May 06, 2008

3 down....1 to go!!


CADEN IS POTTY TRAINED!!! I can't tell you how excited I am about this. Not only is he completely potty trained, but he did it all on his own. We were *kind of * working on it earlier this year (and by *kind of* I mean we bought him underwear, he knew where the potty was, we would take him if he asked, etc.). But he is pretty stubborn and I just didn't want to fight him on it. So, we backed off. Well, a few weeks ago, he decided he didn't want to wear diapers anymore. And that was that!!! He has only had a few accidents (and both were when he was trying to get his shorts off and get to the potty). No matter what he is doing, he will stop and go to the bathroom. He will even come all the way inside (when he's outside playing) to use the potty!! I don't ever have to tell him to go....when he has to go, he just goes. It is amazing. And for those of you who are familiar with our experience potty training Colton, and know about the difficulties we have with Mia (overactive bladder and more) - you can see why this is so exciting for me!!!!!!! As a good friend put it, this is my "tender mercy". So, three down, one to go!! :)

2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Good job! I love it when they make it easy. The pictures are all awesome. What a fun toy!

Christina said...

I am so proud of him :)