One of my favorite things about Mason is his amazing smile. He has a way of just lighting up a room with his grin. All he has to do is make eye contact with you and slowly that cute little smile starts to form. And every time it does, it just melts my heart. Some of my favorite times are when Kyle comes home or walks into the room - all Mason has to do is hear his voice and he grins from ear to ear. Sometimes when he is sitting on the floor playing with toys, I crawl up behind him and say "psst" and he stops what he is doing and just smiles so big. The kids love it, too. He can't look at any of them without smiling. He really is such a sweet baby and has brought us so much joy. He is at such a fun age right now - 7 months (sniff, sniff). I wish I could freeze time - it seems to pass too quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable!!
Post a Comment