Last week, Mia had her 5 year well-check appointment. I had all the kids there (except Colton). Every time I take them to the doctor, Caden and Mia want to sit on the doctors chair (you know, the black leather stool on wheels). I usually don't let them because it always turns into a battle and someone always falls off the chair. Well, while we were waiting for the doctor to come in, I turned my back for a few minutes so I could change Mason's diaper. When I turned around, Caden was stripped down to just his t-shirt and was sitting (completely bare-bummed!!) on the doctors chair. It was so funny! Caden loves being naked and can often be found running around our house that way. Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha ha, that's the best story! Thanks for the laugh.
Hehehe these kiddos!! What will we do without their antics someday???
Post a Comment