On September 1, 1996, Kyle and I went on our first date. On June 14, 2007 (only 9 months later) we got married. And now here we are, 11 years later!! Happy anniversary, honey!! It has been a wonderful 11 years. Together we have lived through 6 cars, 6 jobs, 2 frogs, 1 apartment and 2 homes. Together we have discovered the joy of childbirth four magical times, and also the pain of losing a pregnancy twice. We have gone from endless movies and dinners, spontaneous camping and road trips, sleeping in (or at least sleeping through the night!) to sleepless nights, sharing our bed with little ones, going on dates once or twice a year, and planning everything - down to our trips to the store. And I know we wouldn't have it any other way! We have truly been blessed with 4 incredible children that have already taken us on quite a journey. We have smiled and laughed through soccer games and dance recitals and held hands and cried through medical tests, surgery, and having a baby in the NICU. Through it all, I can't imagine anyone I would want more by my side than Kyle.
Kyle and I in 1999
(sadly, this is the only picture I have scanned in on my computer!)

3 comments:
Oh that totally made me cry!! What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful family :)
happy anniversary!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary Briana! What a sweet picture of you and Kyle. And a great post, you guys were made for each other.
Post a Comment