Monday, June 30, 2008

Princesses and Poop

A few weeks ago, Mia and I were looking at a Playmobil catalog that had a beautiful princess castle in it. We were looking at all the accessories and I commented on the *royal bathroom* that you could get. Mia immediately looked at me and said "Oh, you wouldn't need that because Princesses don't poop." She mentioned this a few more times over the last few weeks, and regardless of how many times Kyle or I told her that "everyone poops!!", she insisted that princesses were an exception to the rule. Well, last night we were talking about it again and she finally said "Fine! Princesses DO poop....but only on shiny potties!" I'm glad we got that cleared up!!!
And here is a picture of our little princess who, for the record, DOES poop!! :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh I am DYING!!!!!! She is hilarious!!! Gorgeous too :)

Anonymous said...

The kids are just beautiful, but when are we going to see a pic of
MOM and DAD? I haven't seen you in
such a long time. Please post a pic of you and Kyle.