We had a busy weekend....well, at least the boys did. Kyle spent time with Colton and Alex this weekend, doing all kinds of fun things. They went to Austin Park and Pizza (where they spent the day playing miniature golf, riding go-carts, bumper boats, playing lazer tag, climbing rock walls, playing endless arcade games, and eating pizza!!!). They had a blast!! He also took them to a local river to see some dinosaur footprints and then to Bull Creek (in Austin) where they hiked around and played in the water. They had so much fun and came back tired, wet...and a little stinky! :) I don't have any pictures - Kyle didn't take the camera. So, instead, I will just post this cute picture of my little boys.
I can't believe that Mason is 9 months old!! Gosh, before you know it, we will be celebrating his first birthday (sniff, sniff).
Alex is flying out tomorrow. We have had a great time with him! I am so glad that his parents decided to send him out for a visit. It was so good for the cousins to spend time together. We are all going to be sad to see him go...but I know his family has missed him!
1 comment:
I love that picture of your matchy matchy boys :)
Post a Comment