We had another fun filled day! We went bowling - and I was really impressed with the bowling alley. It was the nicest bowling alley I have been in. Erica (our fabulous babysitter) came with us and was such a huge help. While I was pacing with Mason, she helped the little ones bowl and cheered the big kids on!! Everyone had a great time! Some thing we learned:
*we bowl much better on the nintendo wii
*buying food at the bowling alley is equivalent to the cost of buying treats at the movies
*it's a good idea not to let go of the ball while your arm is swinging back! (hehe - Colton)
*it's also a good idea to be standing close to the line when you let go of the ball (hehe - Alex)
*no matter how many pins we knock down, bowling is FUN!!!!
All the kids were such good sports - even when there were several frames in a row filled with gutter balls!! We all had a good time and can't wait to go back again! Of course, there's a chance they may not allow us to come back. Right at the end of our game (while I was busy nursing Mason and Erica was helping Mia bowl), Caden decided to just drop his pants!!! Yep, including his underwear!! I'm not sure what prompted that, but he thought it was funny. Needless to say, we were quick to pack up and head out! :)









Notice who had the high score.....MIA!!! Of course, it helps when you get to use those ramps!!
*we bowl much better on the nintendo wii
*buying food at the bowling alley is equivalent to the cost of buying treats at the movies
*it's a good idea not to let go of the ball while your arm is swinging back! (hehe - Colton)
*it's also a good idea to be standing close to the line when you let go of the ball (hehe - Alex)
*no matter how many pins we knock down, bowling is FUN!!!!
All the kids were such good sports - even when there were several frames in a row filled with gutter balls!! We all had a good time and can't wait to go back again! Of course, there's a chance they may not allow us to come back. Right at the end of our game (while I was busy nursing Mason and Erica was helping Mia bowl), Caden decided to just drop his pants!!! Yep, including his underwear!! I'm not sure what prompted that, but he thought it was funny. Needless to say, we were quick to pack up and head out! :)
Notice who had the high score.....MIA!!! Of course, it helps when you get to use those ramps!!
As if a fun filled day of bowling isn't enough, Kyle took the kids to see Wall-E after we went out to eat some Mexican food!! Mason and I didn't go to the movies, so I stayed home and enjoyed a quiet house. :) They LOVED the movie and got cute little Wall-E watches when they bought their tickets. Caden has been walking around all day saying "Waaaaaallll-eeeeee" (I guess that's from a scene in the movie).
1 comment:
LOL Caden and Corrinna are in a one-up contest, huh?? These kids!! How fun!!!!
Post a Comment