Just had to post some pictures of my sweet baby boy. I can't believe he's almost 9 months old! He is getting so big and is so much fun - despite the fact that he is back on a newborn sleep schedule at night. He has been waking up to nurse every 1 1/2 to 2 hours! I know he doesn't really need to eat that often (I mean, look at him - he doesn't miss a meal during the day!!). If we get a 3 hour sleep stretch from him, we consider ourselves VERY lucky!! Thank goodness I have an amazing hubby who very willingly gets up with him during the night and always lets me sleep in on the weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww how could you NOT want to play with him all night long ;)
They grow way too fast I think. He is adorable and those are great pictures.
Mason is one CUTE baby. Thanks so much Bri for posting all those pictures already. I know Alex is having a blast with you guys. I am so glad we could send him. We really miss him but know he's having a great time!
Post a Comment