Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yesterday

We had a fun day yesterday! Colton and Alex spent most of the morning building legos, playing Bionicles, destroying cities (that they built with wooden blocks) with Transformer's, and bulding more legos!! Then they all went outside and jumped on the trampoline - with the sprinkler underneath. That's one of my kids favorite things to do! After lunch, we went to the library to see the Critterman. And yes, he had all sorts of critters with him - not the cute kind, but the kind that make you squirm!! The kids loved it! Their favorite was the black scorpion and the python (which they got to touch!!). Afterwards, we went to Sonic and got slushes!! And, of course, more lego building for the boys when we got home. :) We had a relaxing evening filled with Star Wars, spaghetti, and (according to Alex) the *best* brownies in the world!!
Here are some pictures from the day. I forgot my camera when we went to see Critterman!! My friend, Christina, may have gotten a picture - if so, I'll post it later!!
Playing legos!! Alex was real sweet and offered to help Caden build his lego zoo.
Having fun with legos!! I could just eat him up!!!
Enjoying Sonic slushes!!!
Trying to scare me with his *growl*!

1 comment:

Christina said...

LOL at that last picture!! That is such a cute look on his face! Sorry I need to send you Critterman AND Princess Camp pics...so not on the ball!

Sounds like a fantastic visit!!!