What a fun day!! We went to Extreme Fun and the kids had a blast! The kids favorite was the big slides and the pit full of foam blocks.
They had so much fun in the foam pit. Alex built some neat castles and forts with the blocks. But I think their favorite part was jumping into the pit!
They had a little toddler area that Mason loved! He crawled all around it- with the biggest smile on his face. Oh, and while we were there, Alex lost a tooth!! He came out of the bathroom and said "Do you notice anything different about me?" He was so excited! Then he said, "I wonder how much a molar costs, because I'm gonna put this under my pillow tonight!!!!" Ummm...I think I need to consult the tooth fairy in Utah and see what the going rate for a tooth is! :)
The kids really had a great time and it was nice to get out of the heat - although they were all red-faced and sweaty when we left! Afterwards, we went to Sonic and got ice cream. And Alex informed me that I was the *coolest Aunt in the world*!! (sorry, Janette!!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment